Thursday, October 19, 2023

Great Northern Hustle Muscle SD45 400 by Andy Fletcher

Great Northern Hustle Muscle SD45 #400 was one of the first fallen flag locomotives I drew.  We had done several Great American Train Shows in the Bay Area and went on a great adventure to take my artwork to a Great American Train Show in Seattle just before Christmas 1992.  
Up until that point, my most popular items had been the Southern Pacific 4449 and Cab Forward as well as several Western Pacific drawings.  On my trip to Chicago, I knew that Burlington Northern fans loved Burlington Northern artwork and it was at that Seattle show that I got to finally experience firsthand that my Great Northern, Burlington Northern, Northern Pacific and Milwaukee Road artwork was especially appreciated when I brought it to the Pacific Northwest.
See my Great Northern artwork at customtrains.org

 

No comments:

Post a Comment