Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trains: The Transportation Solution for Today and Tomorrow


When I see a train, I think of where it is going and where it has been.  I think of the crews that have moved it across America.  I see all of the different cars and the different cargoes that roll across the land, each headed to a different destination.  I think of a train as an eclectic mixture of America, of manufacturing and commerce.
I think of a train as a masterful invention that stands as strong today as when it was introduced.  I think of it as the most efficient and cost effective way to move goods.  Railroads are key to America and the world.  Trains are truly a part of our transportation solution as we roll into the future.
Norfolk Southern magnets and prints available at http://customtrains.org/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment