Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Mom and Grandma-Why I Am Able To Be A Railroad Artist

Many of you have met my mom, Lynda Fletcher.  With her in this picture is her mom, my Grandma, Mary Sousa.  My grandma's goal in life was that her grandchildren find happiness in discovering their talents.  She worked as a nurse until late in life, bought my first set of pens and encouraged that I draw the trains that I so enjoyed.
To this day, my mom is the key support system to why I am able to be a railroad artist.  Because she handles much of the details from being my agent to where and when we need to be to when I need to order paper and pens, I can focus on drawing. Many of you also know my mom as the person who has taken countless photos along the way.  I would not be anywhere without the love and support of my mom and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment