Sunday, January 10, 2016

In 2016, I am Donating Many of My Original Drawings to Help Preserve Railroad History and to Strengthen the Railroad Community

 

 

In 2016, I Am Donating Many of My Original Drawings to Help Preserve Railroad History and to Strengthen the Railroad Community 

Some of you are asking, “Why am I giving away many of my original drawings?”
Through the years, I have met many great friends along the way.  It is my wish that many of you are able to hold in your hands a piece of my artwork, as you share in the joy of trains that I feel.
Along my journey, I have witnessed countless historical societies and restoration projects all doing great work to preserve our railroad history.  It would be an honor to see my work carry on from my hands into the hands of those who preserve and restore our railroad history. 
I know this statement may lead to requests for drawings and donations.  I draw and respond to requests at the pace I am able.  I hope by gifting many of my original drawings, we all have a stronger railroad community.

No comments:

Post a Comment